Junior Sailing Club
Our Junior Sailing Club is for children aged 8-14 years who want to get involved in sailing regularly. We will work towards improving their sailing skills, working alongside the RYA Youth Sailing Scheme. The Juniors will learn new elements and take part in challenges throughout the course of the club, which runs from April – July. If you have a keen sailor, then get them involved in our programme.
Due to the Government restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, offering reduced capacities to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival, exit and each course level.
- There will be no spectators welcome (unless they are a parent or guardian of an under 16).
- There will be no access to changing rooms – participants should arrive “ready to go”, change in car or use a poncho or suitable towel to change in outdoor spaces if applicable.
- Limited toilet facilities will be available on site.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.