BBQs at Willen Lake
Barbeques are very popular at Willen Lake, so we have a designated area located adjacent to Car Park B. This area features dedicated barbeque stones that should be used for placing your disposable barbeque on; please do not put them directly on the ground.
We want you to enjoy Willen Lake, but not to put other people, wildlife or the park itself at risk from fire. There are many areas of uncut grass at Willen Lake because it is a great resource for insects and wildflowers, however in the summer this grass becomes very dry and a spark from a barbeque could lead to a serious blaze. In addition, disposable barbeques leave burnt patches if placed on the ground and are often discarded, becoming a litter problem.
The designated area is marked in yellow on the map above.
If you cannot find the designated areas, please ask any of our staff members and they will be happy to help you.
Please note that gas powered barbeques or stoves are not permitted anywhere at Willen Lake.
Groups of 15 or more people will need to get permission from Willen Lake staff. Please email us at email@example.com .
Courses and activities we have available at Willen Lake
- Treetop Extreme - ExtremeVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Treetop Extreme - AdventureVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Treetop Extreme - ExplorerVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Splash 'n' Play (Peak)Various DatesWillen Lake South
- Discover WakeboardingVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Activity WeekVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Kneeboarding - Pay and PlayVarious DatesWillen Lake South