Splash 'n' Play is open for summer 2020!
The Splash 'n' Play is one of the UK’s largest outdoor splash parks with over 60 unique water features. Back open from Saturday 18th July with reduced capacities and enhanced cleaning regime. Book now for £5 per child for a 45 minute session.
We've got over 60 unique water features at Splash 'n' Play for your little ones to enjoy, including:
- Super Splash bucket
- Water tunnel
- Sail boat
- Water cannons
- Sea Serpent
- Unique toddler area with a bespoke water journey and much much more.
Please ensure you have read the below information about our operational changes before booking.
Due to the current Government restrictions around Covid-19, we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- All tickets must be booked online, in advance
- Each session will run for 45 minutes
- Please ensure you read all the information in your confirmation email before you visit
- Please do not queue up for your session until instructed to by a member of staff
- Only one adult is permitted per paying child (this is to allow for social distancing in the spectator area)
- The entry gates will remain shut until 10 minutes prior to the start of your session, do not try to enter before this time
- Please have the barcode in your confirmation email ready to be scanned by a member of staff on arrival
- Please follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and exit
- Changing rooms will be unavailable, so we recommend your children arrive wearing swimwear
During your session
- Sessions will run for 45 minutes at a significantly reduced capacity to support social distancing
- Please maintain social distancing in the spectator area and encourage your children to do the same whilst on the pad itself
Once your session has finished
- Please vacate the facility as soon as your session is over, this is so we can thoroughly clean before the next session.
If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.